Here are the planes Monroe brought to plane making school.
From left to right they are
- a flat bottom plane- tightest mouth of the bunch
- Another flat bottom plane
- A third flat bottom plane
- a smaller flat bottom plane
- a duel radius compass plane. There are two blades in this
- a pair of dovetail planes
- a round bottom plane
- another round bottom plane- larger radius than the other one
- a five inch long flat bottom plane
- a plane built around a Stanley 12 1/2 scraper.
Monroe wants a plane like this cast in bronze.
Back to my plane page
Back to my home page